This article introduces the WeRecycle Portal, which allows AMS Service Providers manage their account and submit reports.
AMS uses the WeRecycle Portal, a proven and secure online system used by producers and recycling programs across Canada. This section introduces Service Providers to the portal and provides guidance on how to manage their account(s) and submit reports.
- Browser: The WeRecycle Portal supports the browsers listed below. Please ensure your browser allows pop-ups.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
The Service Provider Reporting team is available to support AMS Service Providers as you prepare and submit your reports and to provide responses to administrative and technical questions.
Logging into the Portal
Users logging into the Portal for the first time, or with a temporary password, will be prompted to update their password.
Existing users, please enter your user ID and password to login.
To update your password, key the initial password in to the first password field. Then key in a password of your choosing into the next two password fields, noting the password security requirements.
You can access the home page from anywhere in the Portal by using the ‘Home’ button at the top of the screen.
The home page includes a dashboard for various Portal activities:
- Key in Your Report: Submit a claim by keying information directly into the Portal.
- Continue Report: Continue editing a saved draft claim.
- Attach Report as Spreadsheet: Submit a claim by uploading information via downloadable Excel spreadsheet template.
- View Submitted Reports: Access to previously submitted claims.
- View FTP Upload Status: Monitor the progress of a submission via FTP.
- View/Edit Account: View and update your organizations address, contact information and roles for each contact.