- Do I need to report transportation packaging?
- How do I report when I supply the same product to both commercial and residential consumers?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Please include all secondary packaging that goes to the household such as the plastic wrap around multiple cans of tuna or the plastic wrap around multiple cans of soup.
- Please ensure all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Stewards may be able to use the Component Threshold Rule in reporting packaging that is made up of two or more different material types when certain components of the package constitute a small proportion of the entire packaging. Please see Part Two, section 2.4.1 of the Guidebook for more details on how to use the Component Threshold Rule.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.
- Dairy Products, Milk and Milk Substitute Beverages
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- Packaged Perishable Foods (Produce, Eggs and Meat)
- Personal Care and Household Products