- Do I report grouped or secondary packaging?
- How do I report PPP associated with product returns?
- How do I report when I supply the same product to both commercial and residential consumers?
- How do I use the Component Threshold Rule?
- I sell seasonal items. How do I report that material?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Recycle BC stewards: please review section 220.127.116.11 in the Guidebook under solvent and flammable liquid containers for updated information on reporting of aerosol containers.
- Please include in your steward report any packaging and paper products from promotional samples and/or gifts with purchase that are offered in-store, in magazines, through direct-mail and/or online.
- Please include all travel sized products distributed to consumers.
- Please ensure that all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Please check the resin codes on your plastic packaging as different plastics are reported under different material categories.
- Stewards may be able to use the Component Threshold Rule for packaging that is made up of two or more different material types when certain components of the package constitute a small proportion of the entire package. Please see Part Two, Section 2.4.1 of the Guidebook for more details on how to use the Component Threshold Rule.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.