- Do I need to report board game boxes?
- Do I need to report reusable bags I provide to customers at the point of sale?
- How do I use the steward list?
- I am a distributor, and I would like to become a voluntary steward. Am I eligible?
- I have a licensing agreement where another company manufactures my private label products. Who is obligated?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Please ensure all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Please check the resin codes on your plastic packaging as different plastics are reported under different material categories.
- Stewards may be able to use the Component Threshold Rule in reporting packaging that is made up of two or more different material types when certain components of the package constitute a small proportion of the entire package. Please see Part Two, Section 2.4.1 of the Guidebook for more details on how to use the Component Threshold Rule.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.
- Apparel & Accessories
- Furniture, Appliances & Electronics
- Stationery, Paper Products & Office Supplies