Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

Do I need to report PPP associated with promotional items branded by another company that I supply to consumers?

If the brand owner of the promotional item has residency in the province in which you are reporting, they are the obligated steward for that designated material. If that brand owner does not have residency and has not elected to be a voluntary steward, you are obligated as the first importer to report the PPP associated with those promotional items.