Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

Do I need to report free promotional material distributed to consumers?

If you supply brochures, coupons or promotional materials to residential consumers, this material must be included in your steward report under Other Printed Materials, Non-CNA/ OCNA Members-Newsprint, or Newsprint (inserts and circulars) depending on the composition of the promotional material.

  • Was this article helpful?