Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

Do I report grouped or secondary packaging?

If you supply to consumers products sold in bulk, for example multi-packs of tissue boxes, cigarette packs, juice boxes or bar soap, please report the packaging around the multi-packs. You would also report the individual product packaging.