Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

How do I report envelopes?

If your business supplies printed material such as statements, bills or annual reports in an envelope to your residential customers in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and/or Ontario, both the envelope and the printed material needs to be included in your steward report under Other Printed Materials.

Blank envelopes sold as a product are a designated material in British Columbia and Saskatchewan only. If you sell blank envelopes to consumers in those two provinces, report them under Purchased Posters, Calendars, Greeting Cards and Envelopes.