Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

Should I report the caps for my milk containers under Milk and Milk Substitutes or Non-Beverage?

In provinces where these containers are not on deposit, stewards are to report caps, lids, and bottle rings from beverage containers under the appropriate non-beverage material categories when not using the component threshold rule.