Apparel and Accessories
- Am I able to deduct bags returned to retail?
- A business partner requires I become a Voluntary Steward, but I am not eligible. What do I do?
- Do I report reusable bags I provide to customers at the point of sale?
- I don’t have a system in place to track receipts. How can I gather this data?
- My business uses non-branded packaging purchased from a wholesaler. Who is obligated for it?
- My plastic film does not fall under LDPE/HDPE film or PLA, PHA, PHB plastic film. Where should I report it?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- E-Commerce Packaging
- Promotional Mail, Calendars and Pamphlets
- Service Packaging
- Shoe and Hat Packaging
- Tags and Stickers
- Please ensure that packaging associated with all accessories (e.g. scarves, hats, gloves, purses, etc.) is included in your report.
- Please include in your steward report any PPP from promotional samples or gifts with purchase for which you are the brand owner.
- Please ensure that all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.