- Am I required to include business cards in my steward report?
- Do I have to report HR documents distributed to my employees?
- Do I report free promotional material distributed to consumers?
- Do I report instruction manuals and product warranty information?
- How do I report envelopes?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Please ensure that all HR-related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Please include all packaging used to transport e-commerce items directly to a consumer’s home.
- Please ensure that all paper products (instruction manuals, promotional flyers, direct mail, etc.) distributed to consumers are included in your steward report.
- Stewards in the automotive sector are able to use an Automotive Calculator. Please contact your association to receive the sector calculator.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.