- Am I able to deduct bags returned to retail?
- Do I need to report transportation packaging?
- Do I report instruction manuals and product warranty information?
- How do I report packaging removed from a consumer’s home and managed outside the residential waste stream?
- I am a distributor, and I would like to become a Voluntary Steward. Am I eligible?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- I purchase non-branded bags from a wholesaler and provide them to consumers at point of sale. I am not putting my brand name on the bags but the packaging manufacturer’s name is on the bottom of the bag. Who is obligated to report this?
- Please ensure that all HR related documents and business cards are included in your report.
- If your business supplies goods through a retail location please ensure that all products for which you are the first importer (where the brand owner is not resident or has not elected to be a Voluntary Steward) are included in your report.
- For Recycle BC stewards, please review this FAQ regarding the obligated party for non-branded service packaging.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.