- Do I need to report transportation packaging?
- Do I report all plant pots supplied to consumers even though some of them are kept by consumers and never thrown away?
- I purchase non-branded bags from a wholesaler and provide them to consumers at point of sale. I am not putting my brand name on the bags but the packaging manufacturer’s name is on the bottom of the bag. Who is obligated to report this?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Please ensure that all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Please include in your report any plastic, corrugate or boxboard trays supplied to consumers for easy transportation of their plants.
- Please check the resin codes on your plastic packaging as different plastics are reported under different material subcategories.
You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.
- Dairy Products, Milk and Milk Substitute Beverages
- Packaged Foods
- Restaurants, Quick Service Restaurants and Theatres