- Am I able to deduct bags returned to retail?
- Do I need to report transportation packaging?
- How do I report when I supply the same product to both commercial and residential consumers?
- I ship to a distribution centre and I don’t know the final destination of my product. What do I do?
- Why are stewards required to update the Methodology section on an annual basis?
- Please include all secondary packaging that goes to the household such as the cardboard tray and plastic wrap around multiple cans of cat or dog food.
- Please ensure that all HR-related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Stewards may be able to use the Component Threshold Rule for packaging that is made up of two or more different material types when certain components of the package constitute a small proportion of the entire package. Please see Part Two, Section 2.4.1 of the Guidebook for more details on how to use the Component Threshold Rule.