Skip to main content
Restaurants, Quick Service Restaurants and Theatres
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Reporting Beverage Milk and Milk Substitutes:
- The containers for the the following beverages are on deposit and should not be included in your steward report: milk, milk substitutes such as rice milk, almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk (or any other milk substitute that comes from grains, nuts or vegetables), flavoured milk (where milk appears as one of the first three ingredients in the ingredient list).
- Please note: the following beverages are not on deposit and must be included in your steward report: ready-to-drink infant formulas, dietary supplements and meal replacements, condensed or evaporated milk, whipping cream, coffee cream or other coffee additives, buttermilk, drinkable yogurt or modified mild-derived products such as kefir.
- All milk beverages (including milk, buttermilk, cream, fluid coffee cream, lactose-free milk products, drinkable yogurts) and non-dairy ready-to-drink milk substitute beverages (such as rice milk, almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk) are included in the SK deposit program and should not be reported to MMSW.
- Ready-to-drink infant formula, dietary supplements & meal replacement beverages are not on deposit and should be reported to MMSW
- Please ensure that all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.
- Please include all packaging and paper products associated with your private label brands.
- Please check the resin codes on your plastic packaging as different plastics are reported under different material subcategories.
- Theatres should report ticket stubs under Other Printed Materials.
About the Reporting Hub