Skip to main content
Knowledge Base

Universities and Colleges


  • Universities and colleges that are registered charities in BC are not obligated by BC’s Recycling Regulation. In Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan, universities and colleges must register and report their PPP supplied to residential consumers in those provinces.
  • Please ensure all HR related documents and business cards are included in your steward report.

More Information

You may supply other products that are not included in these sector tips. Please refer to the sectors listed below if you supply any of these additional products and require assistance in identifying the material category for reporting the packaging or paper products associated with these products.

About the Reporting Hub

  • Was this article helpful?