The Recycle BC, MMSW and MMSM programs offer flat fee reporting for organizations supplying low volumes of designated packaging and paper product. Flat fee reporting options vary by program - see the links below for details.
Eligible organizations can choose to pay a flat fee rather than submit a detailed annual report of material types and quantities, and then be invoiced in accordance with the respective program’s annual fee schedule.
- Recycle BC - low volume and flat fee reporting
- MMSW - low volume reporting
- MMSM - flat fee reporting
A reminder that before filing a report for a given period, you will need to Confirm your Obligation and your eligibility to pay a flat fee. The steps below outline how to file a flat fee report on the WeRecycle Portal. Contact Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 980-9549 with any questions.
Start a Flat Fee Report
From the home page, launch the 'Start a New Flat Fee Report' tile.
- Choose the type of program you would like to file a flat fee report for.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the period for which you would like to report.
- Choose the program you would like to file a flat fee report for. Only programs where you have confirmed "obligated" and not already started a report will appear here.
- Click 'Continue' to proceed.
Now, click the threshold that represents your supply.
- Click a threshold to select it.
- Organizations always retain the choice to file a flat fee report or file a detailed report, where the number of kg supplied for each material is reported, along with a detailed description of the methodology and a list of each brand included in the report. Click this button to stop filing a flat fee report and file a detailed report instead.
- Click 'Save' at any time to save this report for later. Note that, once saved, if you decide to instead file a detailed report, you will need to contact Customer Relations.
- Click 'Continue' to save your report. Click 'yes' in the pop-up that appears if you would like to proceed to submission.
Lastly, review your information and submit.
- Review the information pertaining to your report.
- Read the terms and conditions for low volume reports.
- Click the check box to accept the terms and conditions. You will not be able to click submit until this box is checked.
- Click 'Submit' to complete your report.
You're done! Contact Customer Relations at email@example.com or 1 (888) 980-9549 for assistance at any time.