Access the Portal at https://werecycle.circularmaterials.ca.
This article explains the basics for navigating the WeRecycle Portal for stewards/producers.
The navigation bar at the top of the screen displays buttons and information to help you navigate the Portal.
- Profile button, which allows you to sign out
- Back button, which takes you to go to the previous page in the Portal
- Home button, which brings you to the home page from anywhere in the Portal
- Your name and your account name, for your reference
- Header, which shows which activity you are working on, such as 'Confirm your Obligation'
- Search function, which allows you to search for and launch tiles, such as 'Start a New Report' or 'Continue a Report'
The branding, logo and colour scheme of the Portal may update depending on which program(s) your activity pertains to.
After logging in, you will see the home page. The home page displays tiles for different actions you may take on the Portal, such as 'Start a New Report'.
- Click a section, such as 'Reporting' or 'Account Management' to jump to tiles applicable to that section
- Click anywhere on a tile to launch that activity
- Certain tiles will display a call to action
Within most activities on the Portal, answering questions will scroll you down to the next section of the activity.
- The 'breadcrumb' shows you the different sections that pertain to your activity, which section you are viewing, and the prior and upcoming sections. Click on any section in the breadcrumb to scroll to that section.
- Headers for each section show you which period, and which program(s), your activity pertains to.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your progress. Save regularly to ensure your work is not lost.
- Click 'Continue' to save your work and move to the next section of your activity. This will scroll you down to the next section.
To sign out of the Portal:
- Click the profile button at the top left of the screen
- In the side pane that appears, click "Sign Out"
- Depending on your browser, a pop-up may appear to trigger the sign out