The WeRecycle Portal for stewards supports the following stewardship programs:
- Recycle BC [British Columbia], Packaging and Paper Product
- Multi-Material Stewardship Western [Saskatchewan], Packaging and Paper Product (MMSW)
- Multi-Material Stewardship Manitoba [Manitoba], Packaging and Paper Product (MMSM)
- Stewardship Ontario [Ontario], Packaging and Paper Product
- Automotive Materials Stewardship PRO [Ontario], (AMS)
If you have an obligation with one of these programs, but your WeRecycle account is not yet registered with that program, follow the steps below to register.
From the home page, scroll down and select the 'Register for another program' tile.
Click the radio button to the left of the applicable program, and then click 'Continue'. If you do not see the program you wish to register for, you may already be registered with it.
All programs require a primary contact be established. Use the dropdown to select yourself, or a colleague, as the primary contact for this program. You can also input a new person by selecting 'New Contact' and completing the required fields. This will trigger an email to that person with their login information. Use the checkboxes to assign additional contact roles to the primary contact. Learn more about contact roles.
It is recommended you also list a secondary contact in case you cannot be reached. Lastly, you can also use the 'Add Another Contact' button to add a billing contact or environmental lead contact. These roles are optional.
Click the 'Save Contacts' button to continue.
Some programs require a Membership Agreement (MA) be signed in order to complete your registration. If applicable, the Portal will allow you to upload a PDF of your signed MA. If you are not ready to upload your MA, you can proceed without uploading it, but note that you will not be able to submit reports until an MA is provided.
Once you have completed the above, use the buttons to choose whether to:
- Register for another program
- Confirm obligation for a program
- Return to the home page