Recycle BC is a not-for-profit organization responsible for residential recycling throughout British Columbia.
Recycle BC ensures packaging and paper is collected from households and recycling depots, sorted and responsibly managed and recycled. Recycle BC provides recycling services either directly to communities or by working in partnership with local governments, First Nations, private companies, and other not-for-profit organizations. The program is funded by businesses, like retailers, manufacturers and restaurants that supply packaging and paper to BC residents.
Collectors that participate in the Recycle BC program sign a Services Agreement that outlines the policies, procedures, and reporting requirements to receive payments from Recycle BC. Collectors submit one kind of report:
Claims and reports are submitted via the WeRecycle Portal. The Portal is a proven and secure online platform operated through Recycle BC’s partnership with Resource Recovery Alliance Inc. (RRA), which provides services to various recycling programs.
- Recycle BC GHG Reporting Resources
- No image available
- Curbside/Multi-Family GHG Reporting FAQ (Recycle BC)
- Depot GHG Reporting FAQ (Recycle BC)
- General GHG FAQ (Recycle BC)
- GHG Curbside and Multi-Family Collection (Recycle BC)
- GHG Depot Collection (Recycle BC)
- Introduction and GHG Overview (Recycle BC)
- Paper Use GHG Reporting (Recycle BC)
- Paper Use GHG Reporting FAQ (Recycle BC)